Like seriously, why isn’t pole dancing an olympic sport? This is freakin gymnastics. This is strength and skill. This is not sexual whatsoever. Why does pole dancing have to be so stigmatised as a sexual thing that only strippers do? I have great respect for all people who can pull this off. This is art and beauty right here.
I am sick of people thinking deodorant is optional
i’m sick of people thinking that they can judge others on a normal bodily function and that the only way they can be accepted is to wear something that is harmful/poisonous to your body. just because some men in the 1880’s decided bodily odor was no longer acceptable.
bitch you stink
girl if u don’t get outta my inbox with this ‘we are the world! let’s all hold hands and pretend certain skin tones aren’t considered more desirable than others!’ NOW BACK TO WHAT I WAS SAYING
HOW ABOUT WE STICK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND MA!!!!
1. Do you think it is problematic that people are not kissing the ground you walk on?
2. Do you feel like people are not acknowledging your glory?
3. Do you think your blinding beauty should be causing car accidents as you
walksashay down the streets?
4. Do you think men should be tripping over themselves to get with you?
5. Does it bother you that
humanpatriarchal standards of beauty based on innate ability of humans to identify pleasing and attractive features of the human bodymisogyny are preventing people from admiring and worshiping your rollscurves?
6. Is it confusing when some people mention self improvement as a way to love oneself and to take care of the only body we have because in your mind, you are pure, unadulterated perfection?
7. When you don’t fit into that cute dress at Forever 21, does it feel like society is telling you to hate yourself? After all, it is the manufacturer’s DUTY to make clothes that fit you.
8. When you see people exercising and being active, does your conscience scream silently at the ongoing fat genocide?
CONGRATULATIONS! You have met all the criteria to become a Certified Fat Activist. Please, enter our
echo chambersanctuary where we will tell each other things we want to heareducate you further as to why society is fucked up and YOU are PERFECT.
millions of real existing people fall in love with straight men. what the fuck
im still thinking about this. they dont just befriend and hang out with straight men, they get emotional about them. they think ‘this person is the best thing that ever happened to me’. i think there was a time when this phenomenon made sense to me but now it does not.
what the fuck is this bullshit you’re posting dude